SmartMOBILE has been called the most robust and integrated Mobile Product Line in the Public Safety market. SmartMOBILE is designed specifically to improve public safety and productivity by breaking down long and sometimes complex processes into step-by-step success. The data collection process is built around Best Practices and the way your Officers should actually perform their work… not built around what the final form or report looks like. Ensure accurate, actionable data from the best possible source: your Officer at the scene.
The SmartMOBILE product family includes two separate modules: the Mobile Computer Terminal (MCT) and a comprehensive Field Based Reporting (FBR) application, all connected back to the Agency via a secure message switch. Keep your officers fully plugged-in and productive from their own “virtual office”.
Key Reasons to use our SmartMOBILE System:
✓ Increased officer safety by providing real-time information
✓ Promote full situational awareness with ESRI mapping and AVL capabilities
✓ Feature rich but optimized for the mobile environment
✓ Enable mobile Officers to perform discovery, documentation & reporting tasks in the field… whether in a connected or disconnected state
✓ Perform paperless reporting of all reports including e-citation, e-crash, incidents, warnings and arrests.
- Maximized officer efficiency
- Increased officer safety
- Feature rich but optimized for the mobile environment
- Only type the information once with our unique query feature
- Immediate information availability for informed decisions
- Secure/encrypted communications to NCIC, CAD, RMS and reports
- Speech Technology – Keep your eyes on the subject and let the MCT give you the pertinent information
- In vehicle Mapping, AVL and Routing
- Officers can complete their work whether “online” or “offline” from the field
- Multi-Factor Authentication built right in
- Centralized administration with automated distribution to all SmartMOBILE users
- Day and Night display modes and highly configurable interfaces to suit individual Officer preferences
- Submit a single query to multiple information sources simultaneously
- Review Call History for Locations and Persons from CAD and RMS
- Quickly Paste NCIC/State CIC and RMS query results to multiple forms and reports
- Easily create “companion” citations and reports with minimum data entry
- Mobile Computer Terminal (MCT) improves safety and efficiency by providing Live CAD display, self dispatching capabilities, all mapping and routing, and State and Local searches.
- Field Based Reporting (FBR) provides a simple, cost-effective means for an agency to:
- Issue, Track, and Transmit eCitations
- Create, Review and Approve Traffic Crash reports
- Create Incident Reports, Field Intelligence Reports and Incident reports and much more